Intermediate skills shakedown to take you into the season. This course is suitable for paddlers who have gained skills on flat water and light winds and are looking to develop and consolidate skills and confidence in bigger waves and stronger winds.
- Location: Edinburgh/Forth/ East Lothian
- 2 days paddling
- Kayak and kit hire available - please add this option at Checkout
- Many accommodation options in Edinburgh
- Improving strokes
- Efficient forward paddling
- Rougher water confidence
- Practising rescues
- Paddling fitness and flexibility
Aimed at Strong beginners, experienced group paddlers and intermediate paddlers. An existing level of sea kayaking skills at strong beginner to intermediate level Guide to skill levels to help you decide if this is right for you.
What to bring
All personal kayaking equipment. A Drysuit is highly recommended. Read the Kit List
Online bookings by eola