Where better to improve your skills than the waters around Orkney Mainland… on offer is a feast of options... numerous islands and plentiful coastlines which offer challenge in tides and swell and shelter. During our time we will make the most of the conditions, and see some of the beautiful coastlines and take in some historic sites such as Scapa Flow.
- 4 days paddling - paddling Tues 18th July - Friday 21st July
- Suitable for strong beginner-intermediate paddler paddling up to F4
- Kirkwall campsite-based - camping / pods available
- Fully-supported by two Advanced Sea Coaches: myself and Kristian Cooper
- Opportunities for coaching and skills development towards gaining the Personal performance awards - Coastal and Advanced.
Not included: travel to venue, accommodation, food.
Suitable for experienced group paddlers and intermediate paddlers - Orkney has tides and winds.
Online bookings by eola