A 6 hour revalidation of your lifeguard or surf coach safety qualification.
Valid for 12 months from date of re qualification.
Variety of first aid and rescue capacities as well as the current fitness tests:
- Fitness tests - Lifeguard: 200m beach sprint in 40 sec AND 400m swim in 8 mins
- Fitness tests- Surf coach rescue : 100m run/100m sea swim/100m run AND 200m swim in less than 5 mins
- CPR with defib (and oxygen for lifeguards)
- First aid scenarios and questions
- Lifeguard theory scenario and questions
-Be a SLSGB member: follow the link to create or renew your SLSGB membership (+ £25): https://www.slsgb.org.uk/support-us/membership/
-Award still in date, or expired within the past 3 months at date of revalidation
Challaborough beach (TQ7 4HU) or Bigbury on Sea
DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT US IF YOU NEED YOUR REQUAL DONE ON A DIFFERENT DATE AS WE CAN TRY TO ORGANISE A 1:1 SESSION AT NO EXTRA COST
What to bring
Award aims: The revalidation will update your SLSGB beach lifeguard or SLSGB surf coach safety and rescue for 12months. The course is physically demanding and will include swimming to set times, board paddling, running and lifting.
Training and assessment process: Trained and assessed throughout the day by a SLSGB trainer assessor.
- Physical fitness tests
- Water and beach based practical
- First aid scenarios
Online bookings by eola