- Junior Ski Club is suitable for children aged 7 - 14 years.
- To book onto Junior Ski Club Level 4 children must be capable of six plough-parallel turns (beginning to use parallel only turns), be confident riding the lift and be able to judge a safe speed and line.
- Children are grouped according to ability. To find out how they are categorised click here.
- After being assessed your child may be regrouped.
- We supply every session with boots, skis, and a helmet. However, if you wish to use your own equipment, please feel free to bring it along.
- Please ensure all participants wear suitable clothing: trousers, long-sleeved tops, and gloves are required. We would also recommend ski socks. This remains the same in hot weather and we do not have spare tops or trousers onsite.
- An adult must stay onsite at all times for any children under 16 participating in a session.
Online bookings by eola