eola Style Guide
This style guide is a React implementation of eola's design system
- Everything is a component.
- Aim for total style encapsulation; don't rely on inheritance to provide default styles.
- Build small building blocks with minimal props to keep complexity low.
- Keep system constrained by only including props needed per component.
- Favor wrapping or extending components for more complex operations.
- Maintain design system consistency with utilities as props (for spacing, color, font-size, line-height, widths, and radii).
- This style guide is meant to show only the common variations, please check the component file to see all the options and full details.