Welcome to Bath's ONLY BSUPA (British Stand Up Paddle Association) recognised paddleboarding school.
We are really pleased to offer you the opportunity to launch your own craft from our slipway at The Boathouse, Newbridge Road, Bath.
Launch your kayak, canoe or paddleboard from our slipway from 10:00 hours onwards each day.
The fee is just £5 per craft, per day
(If 2 people are using 1 craft then you just pay for the 1 craft/person)
Please note, when booking, you are booking per craft NOT per person!
You can really make the most of your time with us by enjoying the hospitality of The Boathouse and its fabulous food and drink before or after your trip.
Even better, why not pay a one-off annual fee of £50 per craft, (instead of £5 per craft per launch), which covers you from April to March the following year. This will then also entitle you to a fabulous 15% discount off of any food and drink that you purchase every time that you launch!
Please note our site safety rules that are on display by the slipway.
What to bring:
- Your own Paddleboard, Kayak or canoe in a safe useable condition.
- Suitable clothing and refreshments for your activity.
- Buoyancy aid for each person taking part.
- As this is a self launch session, Channel Kayaks will only cover you for the safe use of their slipway.
- You will already have a working knowledge of your own craft.
- You will accept full responsibility for the same and your own health and safety once on the water.
- Once launched, ensure that you keep clear of the slipway as it is in constant use.
- Paddle on the RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE RIVER.
- Respect other river users at all times.
It is strongly advised that ALL participants who are self launching wear a buoyancy aid.
Online bookings by eola