PLEASE NOTE YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO PADDLE TO A SAFE STANDARD WITH YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT and PFD (BUOYANCY AID - REQUIRED)
Adults and Children: £7pp
Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult on the water. Minimum age 12.
You can hire a PFD or wetsuits from us if you do not have your own. Your ID (driving license or Passport will be held in the office until after your session)
- £5 per PFD
- £5 per wetsuit
- Once you have your own equipment you just need a safe place to launch and we now have this available.
- It is important to us to make sure anyone who paddles away from our launch, does so safely and has a great time on the river.
- On arrival, we may do a capability test to make sure you are safe before getting on the water.
- If you arrive never having had a session before, we won't be able to let you on to the water. Please think before you book as we want to make sure you have a safe and happy experience!
- The stretch of river in either direction from the launch area offers lovely scenery full of wildlife.
Arriving on site:
As you drive over the small humpback bridge, take the next right to Avon Valley Farm before you enter the Avon Valley Adventure & Wildlife Park. Follow this road, over a couple of speed bumps and turn left, following the signs where you will arrive at our car park. Please head to the reception to book in.
If you are following a sat nav then type in BS31 1TS.
Customer Notice: You will be on the River Avon (between Bath and Bristol), which is home to various wildlife up and down the river. Like any other open-water source, please do your best not to ingest the water as there is a small risk that you could catch something as the river is accessed by the local wildlife. Should you feel ill after the session, please let us know asap so we can keep track of your progress. Should it worsen, please see your local GP and let them know you have been playing in the river so they can perform the correct medical checks.
What to bring
Online bookings by eola