Definitely our most popular activity session whether its mid week day or the weekend. Join us for big waterfall jumps, boulder hopping, exploring caves and of course raging river rapids. This take place offsite at a natural river gorge but you will need to come to our centre first to pick up wetsuits. You will then follow our instructor to the river in your own transport.
All under the supervision of our qualified & experienced guides.
We offer great discounts and other dates available to groups. For groups over 6+ please call us to arrange on 01656 782300
- All participants should not be under the influence of any alcohol, drugs or medication which may adversely affect their physical capabilities.
- All participants suffering any physical or medical conditions should make us aware prior to the event.
- No-one should participate if they are pregnant or suffering from a heart condition.
What to bring
- 10am Gorge Scrambling day Register and meet your instructors.
- Get all your Gorge Walking kit, wetsuits, buoyancy aids and helmets.
- Travel to the gorge scrambling venue at Pontneddfechan, Neath on the edge of the Brecon Beacons, approx 25 minutes drive from our centre.
- After a safety briefing, Enjoy a full day Gorge Scrambling with your mates in an epic setting here in the Brecon Beacons.
- The Gorge Walking day finishes at the venue approx. 3pm.
Online bookings by eola