Teamwork or carnage? You decide!
Up to 10 people at a time can take our giant 18ft Monster SUP for an adventure, get a crew together and take it for a spin!
All equipment and tuition included, ideal for large groups but just as fun with 2 close mates.
If you've got any members of your group who might need extra assistance then let us know and we'll be happy to help.
Guaranteed laughs from beginning to end, a sure-fire way to get everyone stoked!
*Minimum requirement of 3 participants per session
- All participants should be competent/able swimmers. If you are in any doubt as to the swimming ability of yourself or any member of your group please contact us PRIOR to making a booking.
- Participants will need to carry the board & paddles from the surf school to the water (max. 200m)
- A Monster SUP session is not a high-intensity exercise however you will be paddling for around 2 hours so need to have a good level of physical fitness.
- Meet & greet, check-in and sign disclaimers
- Participants issued with wetsuits, buoyancy aids, helmets & paddles
- Safety brief and basic tuition at the waters edge
- Walk with board into the estuary and begin lesson/tour
- Guided around the Gannel Estuary by your instructor, receiving tuition & playing games as you go
- Return to the beach approx. 2 hours after start time
Online bookings by eola