Make these holidays the best your kids have ever had!
Big Green Adventures' hugely popular weekly kids club will return again this summer, for kids aged 6 to 16.
From Monday to Friday each week the kids will enjoy a full 2 hours of activities each day, all centred around the beach and the water, and all under the constant supervision of our amazing Big Green Adventures Coaches. Activities each week will vary with the tide and conditions but can include surfing, SUP, bodyboarding, kayaking and of course plenty of fun, games and good times!
The timings vary day by day and week by week with the tide, if we have to make any changes due to conditions on the date we will notify you at the earliest possible opportunity. The below is a guide to the timings on each week assuming ideal conditions:
- w/c 3rd April - Mon 4pm - Tue 4:30pm - Wed 10am - Thu 10am - Fri 10am
- w/c 10th April - Mon 12pm - Tue 12pm - Wed 12pm - Thu 10am - Fri 12pm
- w/c 29th May - Mon 1pm - Tue 2pm - Wed 10am - Thu 10am - Fri 10am
- w/c 17th July - Mon 12pm - Tue 12pm - Wed 12pm - Thu 12pm - Fri 12pm
- w/c 24th July - Mon 2pm - Tue 2pm - Wed 2pm - Thu 11:30am - Fri 1pm
- w/c 31st July - Mon 12pm - Tue 12pm - Wed 12pm - Thu 12pm - Fri 7:30am
- w/c 7th August - Mon 2pm - Tue 2pm - Wed 2pm - Thu 12pm - Fri 1:30pm
- w/c 14th August - Mon 12pm - Tue 12pm - Wed 12pm - Thu 12pm - Fri 12pm
- w/c 21st August - Mon 12pm - Tue 12pm - Wed 12pm - Thu 10am - Fri 11am
- w/c 28th August - Mon 3pm - Tue 4:30pm - Wed 10am - Thu 10am - Fri 10am
- w/c 16th October - Mon 2pm - Tue 2pm - Wed - 2pm - Thu 8am - Fri 8:30am
- w/c 23rd October - Mon 12pm - Tue 1:30pm - Wed 10am - Thu 10am - Fri 10am
All equipment is included free of charge and every participant gets a free exclusive BEACH SQUAD T-Shirt!
Spaces are limited so click the 'BOOK NOW' button and reserve your spaces now so you don't miss out.
*Minimum requirement of 3 participants per session
*PLEASE NOTE - Please allow ample time when arriving at Big Green and ensure you're with us 15 minutes prior to your lesson time as a minimum - thanks!
The Beach Squad includes a lot of different activities, each with their own requirements and challenges. Kids will need a basic level of fitness but we'll go at the speed of the group and make sure no-one is left behind!
There are a couple of really important things that each child must be able to do:
- Swim unaided for at least 25m
- Go from lying on the floor to standing up within 5 seconds
If you're in any doubt as to your child's ability levels or water confidence then please get in touch and we can advise accordingly.
The itinerary is flexible to adapt to each group's preferences as well as the weather and tide conditions, however each week the group will complete the following:
- Welcome brief on the first day
- 2 hours of activities each day covering activities such as Surfing, SUP, Bodyboarding, Monster SUP, Kayaking & Beach Games
- Prize-giving & debrief
Online bookings by eola