Join us on an incredible tour around The Gannel Estuary. Our Stand-Up-Paddleboard (SUP) Lessons offer so much more than a basic lesson. You'll learn the correct techniques from our top instructors and be cruising around this beautiful estuary in no time.
As the name suggests, enjoy some 1-to-1 tuition on your SUP adventure. This gives you the freedom to explore the estuary wherever you'd like to go, or simply let your guide show you some hidden gems!
Alternatively this can be an amazing private tour for you and your family. Feel free to bring more people along if you've got a bigger family, just add an extra £30 per person. Highly recommended if you've got any younger members.
All equipment and tuition included, we go at your pace and can cater for all ages.
*Please note: If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 please lets us know ASAP and we will do our best to rearrange your lesson for you.
- All participants should be competent/able swimmers. If you are in any doubt as to the swimming ability of yourself or any member of your group please contact us PRIOR to making a booking.
- Participants will need to carry their board & paddle from the surf school to the water (max. 200m)
- A beginner's SUP lesson is not a high-intensity exercise however you will be paddling for around 2 hours so need to have a good level of physical fitness.
- Meet & greet check-in
- Participants issued with wetsuits & boards
- Safety brief and basic tuition at the waters edge
- Walk with boards into the estuary and begin lesson/tour
- Guided around the Gannel Estuary by your instructor, receiving tuition as you go
- Perform self rescue, so be prepared to get wet!
- Return to the beach approx. 2 hours after start time
- Change and de-brief
Online bookings by eola