Join us on an incredible tour around Crantock Bay or The Gannel estuary (tide depndant). Our Kayak Tours offer so much more than a basic lesson. You'll learn the correct techniques from our top instructors and be cruising around this beautiful area in no time.
The exact route will depend on the conditions on the day, we'll use our local knowledge to pick the best route for you and your group.
All equipment and tuition included, we go at your pace and can cater for ages 8 and above.
*Minimum requirement of 2 participants per session
*Please note: If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 please lets us know ASAP and we will do our best to rearrange your lesson for you.
- All participants should be competent/able swimmers. If you are in any doubt as to the swimming ability of yourself or any member of your group please contact us PRIOR to making a booking.
- Participants will need to carry their boat & paddle from the surf school to the water (max. 200m)
- A beginner's Kayak lesson is not a high-intensity exercise however you will be paddling for around 2 hours so need to have a good level of physical fitness.
What to bring
- Meet & greet check-in
- Participants issued with wetsuits, buoyancy aids, helmets & kayaks
- Safety brief and basic tuition at the waters edge
- Walk with kayak into the estuary and begin lesson/tour
- Guided around the Gannel Estuary by your instructor, receiving tuition as you go
- Perform a self rescue, so be prepared to get wet!
- Return to the beach approx. 2 hours after start time
- Change & de-brief
Online bookings by eola