Join me at my home in Cornwall for a workshop experience where you will learn traditional skills and techniques needed to create jewellery, in a small group, in a relaxed atmosphere. You will learn to size, forge, texture and finish your own piece of silver jewellery that you will take home at the end of the session.
During the session you will create a set of three sterling silver rings. These can be worn as a stacking set, or you may choose to split them up and make them for different fingers...the choice is yours! There is also the option to upgrade for an additional cost on the day to make more rings to create a chunkier stack if you wish. You will have the option to try different techniques to apply different textures to truly personalise your rings, before polishing the set so they are ready to wear.
A short distance away from St. Ives there is free parking available on my driveway.
What to bring
What to wear:
- Please avoid wearing loose/baggy sleeved tops as these can get in the way when working with tools.
- Comfortable clothes recommended as you will be seated for sometime.
- Please wear closed toe shoes (dropping a hammer or ring mandrel on flip flop adorned feet is mighty painful😬 )
- Please bring a jumper/hoody/cardie in case you get chilly as I will open windows to ventilate during soldering.
- I will provide an apron to protect your clothes.
What to bring:
- Hair tie if you have long hair
- Reading glasses if you need them
- An extra layer to wear if you get chilly as I will open windows to ventilate during sioldering
I’ll provide everything else you need for the workshop.
Online bookings by eola