Four days residential course dedicated to developing your sea kayak skills amongst wonderful west coast sea scapes and islands. This course is run and coached by Anita Daimond from Sea Môr Kayaking.
Suitable for: paddlers looking to develop skills in tidal waters - 3knots+ and stronger winds. You will have experience and skills on flat water and lighter winds and are looking to develop and consolidate skills and confidence in bigger waves and stronger winds.
During the course:
- Paddling in wind and tidal areas including breaking into and out of the flow, rescues, trip planning, journeying.
- 4 days of supported paddling - coaching and guiding
- Small ratio Max 1:4
- Locations: Isle of Seil near Oban
- Shared accommodation - comfortable, cosy, self-catering, wood burning stove
- Kayak and equipment hire is available
Not included: travel to venue, food.
What to bring
All personal paddling kit, food. Drysuit strongly advised and helmet. Please read the kit list.
Online bookings by eola