Want to do something special for your loved one? This session is for you!
Nature and urban paddling fulfilled with the magical atmosphere of lights!
SUPer session tailored to your occasion - Birthday? Anniversary? Engagement? or simply a day without kids?
During the session, I would focus on you delivering the bespoke experience of paddling through Reading city centre.
- Intro to SUP & safety briefing
- Guided tour through Reading city centre - paddling through Oracle Shopping Centre and Old Abbey
- Lights on the board
- Sparkling juice served in light-up champagne glasses (£20)
Please get in touch with me if you have specific requirements that go beyond our standard offering - email hello@itsSUPera.com or message 07438564855
What to bring
Please bring water to keep you hydrated during and after session.
Please don't forget about a towel and spare clothes just in case if you get wet for your journey home (hopefully you won’t need them!).
We recommend you wear what makes you feel comfortable depending on the weather condition.
- Shorts and t-shirt if it’s warm, leisure/gym wear if it's not.
- If you have neoprene clothing or wetsuit that's even better.
- Wet shoes, flip flops or old trainers are recommend. In the summer you may wish to take them off and be bare foot on the board.
During summer months, please also bring suntan lotion, hat and insect spray for the evening session if you have it.
We can look after car keys, but please leave other valuables in your car.
- We will start at the Thames Valley Park with the basic SUP into and safety briefing. We will start on our knees and slowly move to standing.
- We will paddle to Kennet canal where we will pass one portage point and then we will head towards the Oracle shopping center. You will have an opportunity to operate the waterways traffic lights.
- We will have a small stop after 2,5 km where we could have little refreshment (paid extra).
- After the break we will paddle back to TVP though Oracle riverside and passing through the Abbey ruins.
Online bookings by eola