Join our expert instructors on the kayaks in Studland to forage on the water. Discover wild sea vegetables, edible coastal plants and sea weeds. Find out about their health properties and how you can use these wild ingredients to cook up a salty storm.
Fore Adventure have been operating for over 13 years and are experts in the field of coastal foraging and wild food adventures. Don't miss out on this incredibly unique opportunity to join them at this reduced rate for a taster in kayak foraging.
INFORMATION : No experience necessary. These trips are run using double sit on top kayaks so please book in your family or social groups as you will be sharing a double kayak. If you are booking a group that is an odd number we have some single (sit on top) kayaks or triple kayaks (suitable for 2 adults and 1 small child) reserved for this situation only. If you are booking as an individual you will be sharing a kayak.
Min age 12+. Under 18s must be accompanied. Children under 14 cannot go on a kayak on their own so need to be booked in with an accompanying adult to share a kayak with them.
PLEASE ENSURE TO SIGN YOUR DISCLAIMER ONLINE POST-BOOKING!
- PLEASE ENSURE TO SIGN YOUR DISCLAIMER ONLINE POST-BOOKING!
- Suitable for age 12+. If your child is within 6 months of the suggested age you are fine to go ahead and book this experience.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Please arrive in swimwear ready to get changed into the wetsuit.
What to bring
- wetsuits (sizes from xxs - xxl)
- cags, helmets, buoyancy aids
You will need to bring;
- footwear (old trainers or aqua shoes are fine).
- A base layer must be worn under the long john wetsuit (manmade fabrics are best)
- bathing suits / shorts must be worn under wetsuit
- If you would prefer to bring your own wetsuits then please do so.
Online bookings by eola