FULL WEEKEND TICKETS ONLY (over 16yrs)
SATURDAY 9am - 7.30pm & SUNDAY 9am - 2pm
Groundswell Scotland’s annual Surf Festival bringing intention and connection into surfing, yoga, music, fitness and well-being through the sea, ceremony and celebration of women and waves.
We are delighted that this year's Surf Festival will be held at the stunning Sea Cliff beach, near North Berwick.
This fundraiser will go towards paying forward Surf Therapy courses for women, build community and bring surf community together around this common cause.
There is a private marquee and basic public toilet facilities available throughout the event.
You can buy a ticket WITH or WITHOUT surfboard & wetsuit hire.
Please buy the correct ticket at the point of sale.
We have 10 tickets available with hire and 10 without.
You need to add extra (wetsuit & board hire) when buying your ticket.
On Saturday, lunch, cake and hot drinks are included from the Picnic Box with gluten free and vegan options (soup, breads, cake, hot drinks)
Please bring extra hot drinks, snacks and Saturday night dinner and lunch on Sunday.
Check out accommodation and camping at-
Our surf coaches are experienced ISA Level 1 and 2 coaches with SLSGB Surf Lifeguard qualifications. We are insured and qualified for all activities that we are running.
We are strictly adhering to current Scottish government and sportscotland guidelines. We are also affiliated with the Scottish Surf Federation.
Please don’t attend if you have any COVID or flu symptoms.
What to bring
- Food & warm drinks for dinner on Saturday & lunch on Sunday and snacks.
- Wetsuits, boots and gloves*
- Swimwear & towels
- Yoga kit & mat
- Sleeping bag/big blanket/warm clothing for yoga session
- Journal & pen for coaching session
- £5 cash for access to Sea Cliff beach upon arrival
- An open heart!
*suggestions for those bringing their own kit
- 0845-0900 Arrive- kit/ board pick up
- 0900-0930 Opening ceremony
- 0930- 1000 Yoga with Sally
- 1000-1015 Snack, drink, wetsuits on
- 1015-1300 Coached beginner & intermediate surfing
- 1300-1400 LUNCH, cake & hot drinks included from Picnic Box
- 1400-1500 Radical Self Care & Empowerment with Ange
- 1515-1615 Move to Feel Silent Disco with Ailsa
- 1630- 1730 Conscious Connected Breath Work with Elina
(& optional sea dip)
- 1730-1830 DINNER
- 1830-1930 Music and story telling with Harley
Sunday Sept 3rd
- 0900-0915 Opening flow
- 0915-0945 Surf fit flow with Abs, Get After it Girls
- 0945-1030 Art workshop with Charlotte Cadzow
- 1030-1230 Coached beginner & intermediate surfing
- 1230-1330 LUNCH & Hannah Buchan, Live More Coach session
- 1330-1400 Closing Ceremony
Online bookings by eola