This introductory lesson is aimed at people who have never Stand Up Paddled before or for people who have had a go but want to lean the basics properly. It will give you the skills to be able to paddleboard independently in the future.
The instruction will be spread out over a 1 hour 30 minute paddle on Ullswater, during the lesson you will learn to;
- Understand hazards and how to avoid them
- Carry the board and Paddle
- Prone Paddling and when to use it
- Stance and Positioning on the board
- Stand up Paddling
- How to fall safely and get back on the board
- Paddling Techniques
All equipment including wetsuits and buoyancy aids will be provided
Meeting at the Sheep Shed at Another Place Hotel, the paddleboard lesson will start and finish at hotel's jetty.
Online bookings by eola